Why Choose Istation?
Do we really need to spell it out? Well, okay, if you insist! Below are just some of the reasons why forward-thinking school systems across the nation rely on Istation for their computer-assisted reading curriculum.
- Computer-adaptive assessments that dynamically adjust to each student's skill level
- Pre-K through 8th grade curriculum in reading and interdisciplinary studies
- Engaging, interactive content in a game-like format that kids love
- Differentiated instruction that corresponds to RTI tiers
- Assessments and lessons reviewed by a respected advisory board of academic scholars
- Measurable results in elevating students to on-grade-level reading
- Aspirational characters that engage students and serve as role models of achievement
- Automatic, real-time scoring that saves teachers time and reduces the risk of human error
- Immediate access to comprehensive, customizable, insightful reports
- A program that requires no manual data re-entry or manual syncing
- A rich library of teacher resources, including over 1,900 teacher-directed lessons, complete bibliographies for each lesson, online interactive books, a teacher's manual, a user's guide, and technical support
No other computer-based learning system offers the depth and breadth of curriculum, the quality production, the wealth of resources, or the measurable results that Istation delivers!