As a teacher, you will need to provide login information to the parents/guardians of your students. Here are the instructions on how to provide login information.
- Click above on "Customer Login."
- Log in with your user name and password; then click the "Log On" button.
- On the "Report and Management" homepage, select a classroom in the Istation Home box.
- "Select All" or select individual students listed to enable parents to log in to the Istation Parent Portal Web site from home to see limited reports and resources using their student's Istation account.
- Click "Update."
- Then click on "PRINT A LETTER FOR STUDENTS TO TAKE HOME TO THEIR PARENTS."
* If you get the message “cannot enable,” the password does not meet the minimum requirements. To change the student’s password, please click on the “change password” link provided.
- Print out the Istation Home Login Information, and distribute to your students for them to take home to their parents/guardians.