Get Quantile® Certified
The 10-hour MetaMetrics Quantile course is designed to support educators in planning and executing effective instruction using student data and evidence-based research.
Advance your math career with a MetaMetric® Quantile Certification.
MetaMetrics Certifications are designed for K-12 educators wanting to enhance student math achievement.
- Time: 10 hours, self-paced
- Location: Online, asynchronous
- Price: $99
This course aligns with ESSER funding.
In this course, educators will learn how to use data to accelerate student growth. Course overview:
- Learn how to deliver data-driven instruction using Quantile® Measures
- Leverage Quantile® Hub to complete performance tasks aligned with real-life scenarios
- Collaborate with a community of educators to create classroom support
- Develop strategies to communicate effectively with parents and peers
The course is divided into four distinct modules.
Module 1: Understanding the Framework for Math: Learn the framework foundation and how to use the Quantile Hub.
Module 2: Using Quantile Measures and Tools in the Classroom: Understand how to use Quantile Measures to create instructional groups and enhance instruction.
Module 3: Unlocking the Quantile Growth Planner and Career Database: How to use the growth planner to estimate a student's growth path and how to measure entry-level math career demands.
Module 4: Extensions, Advanced Classroom Applications and Communication: Strategies on how to communicate course knowledge with parents and peers.