Istation offers research-based instruction to complement any core curriculum program in reading, math, or Spanish. Our state standard correlations provide specific details by state.
- Vetted and approved by the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) as one of six valid and reliable screening, formative, and diagnostic assessments for grades K-3
- State-approved vendor: ISIP™ Early Reading assessment is one of three assessments highly recommended by the Alabama Literacy Task Force.
- Approved external provider for school improvement by the Arkansas Department of Education
- State-approved vendor: Istation is one of four approved assessments in Arkansas for reading and math for grades K-8.
- Approved vendor for Turnaround Schools
- Approved interim assessment provider for English and Spanish
- State-approved vendor: All K-3 students in Colorado public schools are to be screened as a part of the READ Act. This includes students with disabilities. Istation is an approved K-3 assessment provider.
- New information: As a research-based solution with proven results in accelerating student progress toward attaining reading competency, both Istation Reading and Istation Español are included on the Colorado READ Act’s Advisory List of Instructional Programming.
- Approved intervention for state instructional materials adoption
- State-approved vendor
- Learning Resource List for K-12 ELA, Reading, and Literacy
- State-approved vendor
- State approved vendor: The Idaho Reading Indicator (IRI) is an early reading diagnostic and screener for students in K-3rd grade. The screener is mandatory for Idaho public school students in the Fall and Spring with optional yearly progress monitoring. Istation is the one and only sole vendor selected for the K-3 reading diagnostic .
- Meets the requirements from the state of Kansas to assess and identify dyslexia and other learning difficulties for early-screening purposes using ISIP Early Reading
- Measures fluency in the following domains: letter naming, letter word sound, phoneme segmentation, nonsense words, and oral reading. Istation also measures encoding/ spelling and reading comprehension.
- State approved vendor: The Center for Instructional Support (CIS) approved early literacy screener vendors for a Master Service Agreement (MSA) to provide literacy assessment screening tools and a support and training package. Istation’s ISIP Reading assessment is approved for grades K-2 under this grant.
- DESE approved Istation’s screener and diagnostic assessment tools at no cost for the 2020-2021 school year. The following assessments are approved: Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP™) Reading for PreK-8, ISIP Español for PreK-5, and ISIP Math for PreK-8.
- State approved vendor: Initial assessments approved in Michigan are tools that are used early in the school year and are used regularly to identify any potential issues or challenges for students in demonstrating literacy skills at grade level. Istation is an approved assessment for K-3 in Michigan.
- Approved by Mississippi Department of Education for grades K-5 as a Universal Screener and Diagnostic Assessment
- Selected by the Public Education Department as the new K–2 formative assessment in both English and Spanish
- State approved vendor: Approved New Mexico assessments meet state and federal requirements for Title I, Title II, and Title III schools. Istation is the sole vendor selected as the approved K-2 literacy assessment and is also approved for the K-2 math and Spanish literacy assessments.
- Approved by the New York State Instructional Technology Contract Consortium (NYSITCC) as Supplemental Support for Reading Instruction
- State approved vendor
Please check back later for updates.
- State approved vendor: The Common Request for Qualifications (RFQ) is a unified process designed to help districts strategically identify vendor assessments for multiple purposes. Istation’s ISIP Early Reading is an approved K-3 diagnostic assessment.
- Approved as an Intervention Program
- State-approved vendor in English (grades pre-K to 8) and Spanish (grades pre-K to 5)
- State-approved vendor: The purpose of the Reading Sufficiency Act (RSA) is to ensure that all Oklahoma students are reading on grade level at the end of third grade. Istation is an approved K-3 reading screening instrument.
- Istation Reading was selected for grades K-8, and Istation Español was selected for grades K-5 according to Texas Board of Education’s Proclamation 2019.
- Approved screener and reading instrument for students at risk for reading disabilities, including dyslexia and other related disorders, for grades 3-8
- Mandated to be used for Turnaround Schools
- State-approved vendor
- State approved vendor: The Dyslexia Advisory Council recommends the following literacy screening tools for students in grades K-2 to identify students “who display indications of, or areas associated with, dyslexia” (RCW 28A.320.260). Istation is a recommended K-2 literacy screener .